Red Bull Energy Drink, Tropical, 12 fl oz RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born. WHEN TO DRINK Red Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys. WHAT'S INSIDE THE CAN Caffeine: Caffeine was widely used by ancient civilizations. It was traditionally consumed from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated for its stimulating effects on the human body. B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions. Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with real sugars. Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes. Always check can labels for most updated product nutritional and ingredient information. Some values declared on labels may vary slightly depending on production locations.
- Red Bull Zero's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, some B- Group Vitamins, Acesulfame K & Sucralose
- One 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Zero contains 114 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in an equal serving of home-brewed coffee
- Red Bull Zero is: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Aluminum cans are forever recyclable, without any loss in quality
- Case of twenty-four 12 fl oz Red Bull Zero cans