As the number one after-dinner mint, Andes Crème de Menthe delivers a smooth blend of mint and chocolate flavors–the perfect post-meal treat. The iconic, rectangular three-layered candy‚ green mint sandwiched between two thin cocoa-based layers‚ became instantly popular after its 1950 launch, and it has remained an American favorite ever since. The individually foil-wrapped, bite-sized pieces enhance any social gathering or event, yet remain equally popular as self-indulgent treats. Tootsie's brands include some of the most familiar candy names: Tootsie Roll, Tootsie Pop, Charms Blow Pop, DOTS, Andes Mints, Sugar Daddy, Charleston Chew, Dubble Bubble, Razzles, Caramel Apple Pop, Junior Mints, Cella's Chocolate-Covered Cherries, and Nik-L-Nip. They're sold in a wide variety of venues, including supermarkets, warehouse and membership stores, vending machines, dollar stores, drug stores, and convenience stores. Together, the Tootsie brands resonate strongly among every age group, culture, and demographic; for every occasion and event; and during every economic climate, qualifying them as truly enduring, iconic American confections.
- THE ORIGINAL CHOCOLATE DINNER MINTS: Rectangular three-layered candy‚ green mint sandwiched between two thin cocoa-based layers
- AFTER DINNER PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATES: Andes chocolate coated mint wafers are perfect for everyday snacking or a great way to end a wonderful meal
- PERFECT FOR HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS: Makes a great addition to candy bags and baskets, as well as hot or cold dessert recipes
- BULK QUANTITY IDEAL FOR BAKING AND ENTERTAINING: 240-Count Packages of Andes Crème de Menthe Thin Mints. Individually foil-wrapped, bite-sized pieces
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery. Andes Mints are Kosher, Peanut Free and Gluten Free.